Traveling Luck for Ploča, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ploca?What's around Ploca?
Wikipedia near Ploca
Where to stay near Ploča
The timezone in Ploca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:19 and Sunset at 17:31. It's light
Latitude. 43.6786°, Longitude. 21.7625°
Satellite map around Ploča
Loading map of Ploča and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ploča, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ploča (0km)
- Trnjak (0.6km)
- Sopot (1km)
- Gajbuđe (1.8km)
- Krnjani (1.8km)
- Krušak (1.9km)
- Bukovic (2.2km)
- Ornica (2.4km)
- Staro Selo (2.5km)
- Martinovica (2.6km)
- Nerezina (2.6km)
- Pravac (2.6km)
- Kaljavac (2.7km)
- Srednji Brod (2.7km)
- Jošje (3.2km)
- Smrdan (3.5km)
- Grabčina (3.6km)
- Raskrsje (3.7km)
- Jošje (3.8km)
- Gorocvet (3.8km)
- Jazbine (3.9km)
- Dranjci (4km)
- Gorunje (4.1km)
- Sokolovica (4.2km)
- Krušje (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ploča
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Strane (3.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (4.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (3.2km)
Airports close to Ploča
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (201.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (203.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (216.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ploča
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.