Traveling Luck for Vrelo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vrelo?What's around Vrelo?
Wikipedia near Vrelo
Where to stay near Vrelo
The timezone in Vrelo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:58 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.6797°, Longitude. 21.7611°
Satellite map around Vrelo
Loading map of Vrelo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vrelo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ploča (0.2km)
- Trnjak (0.6km)
- Sopot (0.9km)
- Krušak (1.8km)
- Gajbuđe (1.9km)
- Krnjani (2km)
- Bukovic (2km)
- Ornica (2.2km)
- Martinovica (2.4km)
- Pravac (2.5km)
- Staro Selo (2.6km)
- Nerezina (2.6km)
- Srednji Brod (2.9km)
- Kaljavac (2.9km)
- Smrdan (3.3km)
- Jošje (3.4km)
- Grabčina (3.5km)
- Jošje (3.7km)
- Raskrsje (3.9km)
- Dranjci (3.9km)
- Jazbine (4km)
- Gorocvet (4km)
- Sokolovica (4.1km)
- Poljanica (4.2km)
- Gorunje (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Vrelo
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Strane (3.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (4.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (3.2km)
Airports close to Vrelo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (200.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (203.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (216.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vrelo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.