Traveling Luck for Krnji Breg, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krnji Breg?What's around Krnji Breg?
Wikipedia near Krnji Breg
Where to stay near Krnji Breg
The timezone in Krnji Breg is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.6697°, Longitude. 21.7725°
Satellite map around Krnji Breg
Loading map of Krnji Breg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krnji Breg, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Krnjani (0.5km)
- Kaljavac (1.3km)
- Ploča (1.5km)
- Trnjak (1.5km)
- Srednji Brod (1.7km)
- Jošje (1.8km)
- Gajbuđe (1.8km)
- Staro Selo (2.2km)
- Sopot (2.2km)
- Gorocvet (2.5km)
- Gorunje (2.7km)
- Nerezina (2.8km)
- Raskrsje (2.8km)
- Krušak (2.9km)
- Krušje (3.2km)
- Rusalija (3.2km)
- Jazbine (3.3km)
- Bukovic (3.3km)
- Pravac (3.5km)
- Ravna Šuma (3.5km)
- Ornica (3.5km)
- Trebič (3.9km)
- Martinovica (4km)
- Krušar (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Krnji Breg
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Strane (2.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Trebićka Česma (3.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Šakavica (3.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (3.6km)
Airports close to Krnji Breg
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (202.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (202.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (216.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krnji Breg
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.