Traveling Luck for Krnjani, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krnjani?What's around Krnjani?
Wikipedia near Krnjani
Where to stay near Krnjani
The timezone in Krnjani is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:18 and Sunset at 17:33. It's light
Latitude. 43.6708°, Longitude. 21.7778°
Satellite map around Krnjani
Loading map of Krnjani and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krnjani, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Krnjani (0km)
- Kaljavac (0.9km)
- Gajbuđe (1.5km)
- Ploča (1.8km)
- Trnjak (1.9km)
- Jošje (2km)
- Srednji Brod (2.1km)
- Sopot (2.6km)
- Staro Selo (2.7km)
- Gorunje (2.7km)
- Gorocvet (2.7km)
- Krušak (2.8km)
- Rusalija (3.1km)
- Raskrsje (3.2km)
- Nerezina (3.3km)
- Krušje (3.5km)
- Ornica (3.5km)
- Trebič (3.5km)
- Ravna Šuma (3.7km)
- Jazbine (3.7km)
- Bukovic (3.7km)
- Logorište (4km)
- Pravac (4km)
- Krušar (4km)
- Jošje (4.2km)
- Martinovica (4.3km)
Accommodation around Krnjani
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Strane (3.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Trebićka Česma (3.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Šakavica (3.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (4.1km)
Airports close to Krnjani
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (201.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (202.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (215.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krnjani
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.