Traveling Luck for Selište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Seliste?What's around Seliste?
Wikipedia near Seliste
Where to stay near Selište
The timezone in Seliste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7036°, Longitude. 21.8261°
Satellite map around Selište
Loading map of Selište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Selište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Beljak (0.9km)
- Selina (1.1km)
- Nerezina (2km)
- Golemi Lug (2km)
- Pražnica (2.4km)
- Krušje (2.6km)
- Klenovac (2.8km)
- Staro Lojze (3km)
- Kučkovica (3km)
- Oravica (3.1km)
- Među Šume (3.2km)
- Selište (3.2km)
- Lojze (3.3km)
- Okološte (3.3km)
- Ivar (3.3km)
- Grabčina (3.4km)
- Logorište (3.7km)
- Kaljeno Polje (3.8km)
- Strani Seč (3.8km)
- Ladančica (3.9km)
- Jošje (4km)
- Granica (4km)
- Livađe (4.1km)
- Prince (4.2km)
- Cerje (4.3km)
- Donje Govedarište (4.4km)
- Krušej (4.5km)
Accommodation around Selište
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (3.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (1.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (3.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Beli Breg (4.5km)
Airports close to Selište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (201.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (202.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (209.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Selište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (193.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.