Traveling Luck for Selina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Selina?What's around Selina?
Wikipedia near Selina
Where to stay near Selina
The timezone in Selina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 17:09. It's light
Latitude. 43.7033°, Longitude. 21.8142°
Satellite map around Selina
Loading map of Selina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Selina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Selina (0km)
- Nerezina (0.8km)
- Klenovac (1.7km)
- Beljak (1.9km)
- Kučkovica (2.1km)
- Oravica (2.3km)
- Pražnica (2.5km)
- Jošje (2.9km)
- Krušje (3km)
- Golemi Lug (3.2km)
- Prince (3.5km)
- Grabčina (3.5km)
- Logorište (3.6km)
- Među Šume (3.7km)
- Ivar (3.9km)
- Lojšte (4km)
- Staro Lojze (4km)
- Selište (4.1km)
- Strani Seč (4.2km)
- Okološte (4.2km)
- Gajbuđe (4.2km)
- Dranjci (4.2km)
- Kaljeno Polje (4.2km)
- Donje Govedarište (4.3km)
- Ivanac (4.3km)
Accommodation around Selina
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (1.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (2.9km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Jošanička Banja (4.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Beli Breg (3.5km)
Airports close to Selina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (201.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (202km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (210.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Selina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (193.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.