Traveling Luck for Gornja Mala, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gornja Mala?What's around Gornja Mala?
Wikipedia near Gornja Mala
Where to stay near Gornja Mala
The timezone in Gornja Mala is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 17:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7158°, Longitude. 21.8269°
Satellite map around Gornja Mala
Loading map of Gornja Mala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gornja Mala, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pražnica (1km)
- Krušje (1km)
- Beljak (1km)
- Grabčina (1.8km)
- Ivar (1.9km)
- Selina (2km)
- Strani Seč (2.2km)
- Okološte (2.3km)
- Oravica (2.6km)
- Nerezina (2.6km)
- Golemi Lug (2.7km)
- Cerje (2.7km)
- Granica (2.9km)
- Kučkovica (2.9km)
- Donje Govedarište (3km)
- Klenovac (3.2km)
- Krušej (3.4km)
- Prince (3.6km)
- Livađe (3.7km)
- Gornje Govedarište (3.7km)
- Pakleš (3.8km)
- Dobiževac (3.9km)
- Lojze (3.9km)
- Prevalac (4km)
- Stubal (4km)
- Staro Lojze (4km)
- Vasiljevac (4.2km)
- Selište (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gornja Mala
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (2.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (1.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (3.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero (3.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Beli Breg (4.3km)
Airports close to Gornja Mala
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (201.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (202km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (209.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gornja Mala
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (192km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.