Traveling Luck for Krušje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krusje?What's around Krusje?
Wikipedia near Krusje
Where to stay near Krušje
The timezone in Krusje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:51 and Sunset at 19:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7233°, Longitude. 21.8297°
Satellite map around Krušje
Loading map of Krušje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krušje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Krušje (0km)
- Pražnica (0.9km)
- Ivar (1.1km)
- Grabčina (1.1km)
- Strani Seč (1.2km)
- Cerje (1.9km)
- Okološte (1.9km)
- Beljak (1.9km)
- Granica (2.2km)
- Donje Govedarište (2.3km)
- Pakleš (2.8km)
- Gornje Govedarište (2.8km)
- Krušej (2.8km)
- Oravica (2.9km)
- Selina (3km)
- Stubal (3.1km)
- Vasiljevac (3.2km)
- Golemi Lug (3.3km)
- Dobiževac (3.4km)
- Kučkovica (3.4km)
- Livađe (3.5km)
- Nerezina (3.5km)
- Prevalac (3.6km)
- Prince (3.7km)
- Rajkov Oblog (3.8km)
- Beljakovica (3.8km)
- Klenovac (4km)
- Bučina (4.2km)
- Selište (4.3km)
- Lojze (4.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Krušje
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (1.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (1.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (3.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero (2.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sedlo (3.7km)
Airports close to Krušje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (201.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (202.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (208.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krušje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (191.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.