Traveling Luck for Pražnica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Praznica?What's around Praznica?
Wikipedia near Praznica
Where to stay near Pražnica
The timezone in Praznica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7217°, Longitude. 21.8208°
Satellite map around Pražnica
Loading map of Pražnica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pražnica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pražnica (0km)
- Krušje (0.9km)
- Grabčina (1km)
- Strani Seč (1.8km)
- Ivar (1.9km)
- Cerje (2km)
- Beljak (2km)
- Donje Govedarište (2km)
- Oravica (2km)
- Selina (2.5km)
- Kučkovica (2.5km)
- Okološte (2.7km)
- Nerezina (2.8km)
- Prince (2.8km)
- Gornje Govedarište (2.8km)
- Prevalac (3km)
- Granica (3km)
- Klenovac (3.2km)
- Pakleš (3.4km)
- Beljakovica (3.5km)
- Vasiljevac (3.5km)
- Golemi Lug (3.6km)
- Krušej (3.7km)
- Lojšte (3.7km)
- Stubal (3.8km)
- Beljajka (4.1km)
- Dobiževac (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Pražnica
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (2.5km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Jošanička Banja (4.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Beli Breg (3.7km)
- Sedlo (3.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (1.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (0.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero (2.7km)
Airports close to Pražnica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (200.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (203km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (209.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pražnica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (191.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.