Traveling Luck for Oravica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Oravica?What's around Oravica?
Wikipedia near Oravica
Where to stay near Oravica
The timezone in Oravica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7111°, Longitude. 21.8122°
Satellite map around Oravica
Loading map of Oravica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oravica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Selina (1km)
- Nerezina (1.2km)
- Kučkovica (1.5km)
- Oravica (1.5km)
- Pražnica (1.6km)
- Klenovac (1.7km)
- Beljak (1.9km)
- Krušje (2.3km)
- Grabčina (2.6km)
- Prince (2.6km)
- Jošje (2.9km)
- Donje Govedarište (3.3km)
- Lojšte (3.3km)
- Ivar (3.3km)
- Strani Seč (3.4km)
- Cerje (3.5km)
- Golemi Lug (3.6km)
- Prevalac (3.6km)
- Ivanac (3.8km)
- Okološte (3.8km)
- Dranjci (4km)
- Gornje Govedarište (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Oravica
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Papaunko Deo (3.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (3.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (0.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (2.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero (4.3km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Jošanička Banja (3.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Beli Breg (3km)
Airports close to Oravica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (201.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (202.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (210.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Oravica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (192.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.