Traveling Luck for Dea, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dea?What's around Dea?
Wikipedia near Dea
Where to stay near Dea
The timezone in Dea is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:48 and Sunset at 15:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7103°, Longitude. 21.8017°
Satellite map around Dea
Loading map of Dea and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dea, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kučkovica (0.6km)
- Klenovac (0.9km)
- Nerezina (1km)
- Oravica (1km)
- Selina (1.5km)
- Jošje (1.9km)
- Prince (2km)
- Pražnica (2.3km)
- Lojšte (2.5km)
- Ivanac (2.9km)
- Beljak (2.9km)
- Dranjci (3km)
- Grabčina (3.1km)
- Krušje (3.2km)
- Prevalac (3.4km)
- Donje Govedarište (3.5km)
- Krušak (3.8km)
- Ornica (3.8km)
- Cerje (4km)
- Strani Seč (4.1km)
- Gajbuđe (4.2km)
- Ivar (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Dea
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Papaunko Deo (4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (3.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (1.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (1.5km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Jošanička Banja (2.6km)
Airports close to Dea
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (200.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (203.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (211.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dea
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (192.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.