Traveling Luck for Prince, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Prince?What's around Prince?
Wikipedia near Prince
Where to stay near Prince
The timezone in Prince is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.7239°, Longitude. 21.7911°
Satellite map around Prince
Loading map of Prince and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prince, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Prince (0km)
- Lojšte (0.9km)
- Oravica (1.1km)
- Kučkovica (1.5km)
- Prevalac (1.7km)
- Ivanac (1.9km)
- Klenovac (2.6km)
- Donje Govedarište (2.6km)
- Beljajka (2.7km)
- Dranjci (2.8km)
- Repušak (2.8km)
- Jošje (2.8km)
- Pražnica (2.8km)
- Grabčina (3km)
- Nerezina (3km)
- Beljakovica (3km)
- Plandište (3.4km)
- Cerje (3.5km)
- Selina (3.5km)
- Krušik (3.6km)
- Gornje Govedarište (3.6km)
- Krušje (3.7km)
- Mali Lug (3.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Prince
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (3.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (2.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (0.5km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Jošanička Banja (1.5km)
Airports close to Prince
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (198.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (205.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (211.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Prince
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (190.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.