Traveling Luck for Mala Negovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mala Negovica?What's around Mala Negovica?
Wikipedia near Mala Negovica
Where to stay near Mala Negovica
The timezone in Mala Negovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7289°, Longitude. 21.7944°
Satellite map around Mala Negovica
Loading map of Mala Negovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mala Negovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Prince (0.7km)
- Prevalac (1km)
- Lojšte (1.5km)
- Oravica (1.5km)
- Donje Govedarište (2km)
- Kučkovica (2.1km)
- Beljajka (2.1km)
- Beljakovica (2.3km)
- Ivanac (2.5km)
- Grabčina (2.6km)
- Pražnica (2.7km)
- Repušak (2.7km)
- Plandište (2.9km)
- Cerje (2.9km)
- Gornje Govedarište (3km)
- Klenovac (3.2km)
- Krušik (3.2km)
- Krušje (3.4km)
- Dranjci (3.5km)
- Nerezina (3.5km)
- Jošje (3.5km)
- Strani Seč (3.6km)
- Selina (3.8km)
- Redište (3.8km)
- Mali Lug (3.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Mala Negovica
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (3.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (2.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (1.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero (3.5km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Jošanička Banja (2.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sedlo (3.5km)
Airports close to Mala Negovica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (198.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (205.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (211.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mala Negovica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (189.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.