Traveling Luck for Dobiževac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dobizevac?What's around Dobizevac?
Wikipedia near Dobizevac
Where to stay near Dobiževac
The timezone in Dobizevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:28. It's light
Latitude. 43.7264°, Longitude. 21.8650°
Satellite map around Dobiževac
Loading map of Dobiževac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dobiževac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dobiževac (0km)
- Krušej (0.6km)
- Livađe (1.2km)
- Pojatište (1.3km)
- Granica (1.3km)
- Okološte (1.5km)
- Rajkov Oblog (1.6km)
- Selište (1.9km)
- Stubal (2.3km)
- Torište (2.3km)
- Golemo Branište (2.4km)
- Ivar (2.4km)
- Bučina (2.4km)
- Pakleš (3.2km)
- Strani Seč (3.2km)
- Krušje (3.4km)
- Golemi Lug (3.6km)
- Lojze (3.8km)
- Beljak (3.9km)
- Graničje (3.9km)
- Grabčina (4.1km)
- Cerje (4.2km)
- Pražnica (4.2km)
- Ladančica (4.4km)
- Vasiljevac (4.5km)
- Staro Lojze (4.6km)
- Krušar (4.6km)
- Petkova Poljana (4.6km)
- Dubrava (4.7km)
- Gornje Govedarište (4.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Dobiževac
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (3.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (4.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero (4.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ladančica (4.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gola Planina (3.7km)
Airports close to Dobiževac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (200.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (203.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (205.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dobiževac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (191.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.