Traveling Luck for Bučina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bucina?What's around Bucina?
Wikipedia near Bucina
Where to stay near Bučina
The timezone in Bucina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7450°, Longitude. 21.8628°
Satellite map around Bučina
Loading map of Bučina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bučina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bučina (0km)
- Rajkov Oblog (0.8km)
- Stubal (1.2km)
- Pojatište (2.1km)
- Pakleš (2.1km)
- Krušej (2.2km)
- Granica (2.4km)
- Dobiževac (2.4km)
- Torište (2.8km)
- Ivar (3.2km)
- Okološte (3.2km)
- Vasiljevac (3.3km)
- Strani Seč (3.3km)
- Livađe (3.6km)
- Cerje (3.9km)
- Gornje Govedarište (4.2km)
- Krušje (4.2km)
- Selište (4.3km)
- Petkova Poljana (4.4km)
- Grabčina (4.4km)
- Golemo Branište (4.4km)
- Donje Govedarište (4.8km)
- Pražnica (5km)
- Lakšor (5.1km)
- Graničje (5.5km)
- Beljak (5.5km)
- Beljakovica (5.6km)
- Golemi Lug (5.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Bučina
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (3.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (5.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero (3.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dupleški Potok (6.1km)
Airports close to Bučina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (201.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (202km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (204.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bučina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (189.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.