Traveling Luck for Pakleš, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pakles?What's around Pakles?
Wikipedia near Pakles
Where to stay near Pakleš
The timezone in Pakles is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:27 and Sunset at 18:33. It's light
Latitude. 43.7433°, Longitude. 21.8403°
Satellite map around Pakleš
Loading map of Pakleš and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pakleš, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pakleš (0km)
- Stubal (1.1km)
- Vasiljevac (1.3km)
- Strani Seč (1.6km)
- Cerje (1.8km)
- Gornje Govedarište (2.1km)
- Ivar (2.1km)
- Bučina (2.1km)
- Granica (2.2km)
- Rajkov Oblog (2.3km)
- Grabčina (2.5km)
- Krušej (2.7km)
- Donje Govedarište (2.7km)
- Krušje (2.8km)
- Okološte (2.9km)
- Dobiževac (3.2km)
- Pražnica (3.4km)
- Beljakovica (3.5km)
- Pojatište (3.7km)
- Livađe (4.2km)
- Prevalac (4.3km)
- Beljak (4.6km)
- Beljajka (4.6km)
- Torište (4.7km)
- Oravica (5km)
- Selište (5.1km)
- Prince (5.3km)
- Golemi Lug (5.5km)
- Plandište (5.5km)
- Golemo Branište (5.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Pakleš
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (1.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (4.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (5.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero (1.3km)
Airports close to Pakleš
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (200km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (203.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (206.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pakleš
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (188.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.