Traveling Luck for Cerje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cerje?What's around Cerje?
Wikipedia near Cerje
Where to stay near Cerje
The timezone in Cerje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 18:25. It's light
Latitude. 43.7367°, Longitude. 21.8231°
Satellite map around Cerje
Loading map of Cerje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Cerje (0km)
- Donje Govedarište (0.9km)
- Grabčina (1km)
- Gornje Govedarište (1km)
- Strani Seč (1km)
- Vasiljevac (1.6km)
- Pakleš (1.8km)
- Krušje (1.9km)
- Pražnica (2km)
- Ivar (2km)
- Beljakovica (2.2km)
- Prevalac (2.6km)
- Stubal (2.7km)
- Granica (2.9km)
- Okološte (3.2km)
- Beljajka (3.2km)
- Oravica (3.3km)
- Prince (3.5km)
- Krušej (3.6km)
- Beljak (3.7km)
- Rajkov Oblog (3.8km)
- Bučina (3.9km)
- Kučkovica (4km)
- Plandište (4.2km)
- Dobiževac (4.2km)
- Lojšte (4.4km)
- Selina (4.4km)
- Nerezina (4.7km)
- Livađe (4.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Cerje
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pakleška Strana (2.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (0.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (2.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (3.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero (0.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Beli Breg (4.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sedlo (1.8km)
Airports close to Cerje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (199.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (204.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (208.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (189.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.