Traveling Luck for Vasiljevac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vasiljevac?What's around Vasiljevac?
Wikipedia near Vasiljevac
Where to stay near Vasiljevac
The timezone in Vasiljevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:27. It's light
Latitude. 43.7481°, Longitude. 21.8278°
Satellite map around Vasiljevac
Loading map of Vasiljevac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vasiljevac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Vasiljevac (0km)
- Gornje Govedarište (1.1km)
- Pakleš (1.3km)
- Cerje (1.6km)
- Strani Seč (2.1km)
- Donje Govedarište (2.1km)
- Beljakovica (2.3km)
- Stubal (2.4km)
- Grabčina (2.5km)
- Ivar (2.9km)
- Krušje (3.2km)
- Bučina (3.3km)
- Granica (3.4km)
- Prevalac (3.4km)
- Beljajka (3.4km)
- Pražnica (3.5km)
- Rajkov Oblog (3.6km)
- Krušej (3.9km)
- Okološte (4km)
- Plandište (4.3km)
- Dobiževac (4.5km)
- Prince (4.7km)
- Oravica (4.7km)
- Pojatište (5km)
- Beljak (5.1km)
- Krušik (5.2km)
- Livađe (5.4km)
- Kučkovica (5.4km)
- Lojšte (5.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Vasiljevac
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pakleška Strana (1.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (4.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (4.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero (0.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sedlo (1.1km)
Airports close to Vasiljevac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (198.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (204.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (207.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vasiljevac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (188km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.