Traveling Luck for Glavica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Glavica?What's around Glavica?
Wikipedia near Glavica
Where to stay near Glavica
The timezone in Glavica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 18:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7419°, Longitude. 21.8292°
Satellite map around Glavica
Loading map of Glavica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glavica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Vasiljevac (0.8km)
- Cerje (0.9km)
- Gornje Govedarište (1km)
- Pakleš (1.1km)
- Strani Seč (1.3km)
- Donje Govedarište (1.7km)
- Grabčina (1.8km)
- Stubal (2.1km)
- Ivar (2.2km)
- Krušje (2.4km)
- Beljakovica (2.5km)
- Granica (2.7km)
- Pražnica (2.8km)
- Bučina (3.2km)
- Okološte (3.2km)
- Prevalac (3.2km)
- Rajkov Oblog (3.3km)
- Krušej (3.3km)
- Beljajka (3.6km)
- Dobiževac (4km)
- Oravica (4.2km)
- Prince (4.3km)
- Beljak (4.3km)
- Plandište (4.5km)
- Pojatište (4.6km)
- Livađe (4.7km)
- Kučkovica (4.9km)
- Lojšte (5.2km)
- Selina (5.2km)
Accommodation around Glavica
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pakleška Strana (1.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (1.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (3.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (4.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero (0.3km)
- Sedlo (1.6km)
Airports close to Glavica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (199.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (204.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (207.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Glavica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (188.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.