Traveling Luck for Donje Govedarište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Donje Govedariste?What's around Donje Govedariste?
Wikipedia near Donje Govedariste
Where to stay near Donje Govedarište
The timezone in Donje Govedariste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:22 and Sunset at 17:25. It's light
Latitude. 43.7361°, Longitude. 21.8131°
Satellite map around Donje Govedarište
Loading map of Donje Govedarište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Donje Govedarište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Donje Govedarište (0km)
- Cerje (0.9km)
- Gornje Govedarište (1.1km)
- Grabčina (1.2km)
- Beljakovica (1.5km)
- Prevalac (1.6km)
- Strani Seč (1.8km)
- Pražnica (2km)
- Vasiljevac (2.1km)
- Krušje (2.3km)
- Beljajka (2.3km)
- Prince (2.6km)
- Oravica (2.7km)
- Pakleš (2.7km)
- Ivar (2.8km)
- Plandište (3.4km)
- Kučkovica (3.4km)
- Lojšte (3.5km)
- Stubal (3.7km)
- Granica (3.8km)
- Okološte (3.9km)
- Beljak (4km)
- Krušik (4.1km)
- Repušak (4.2km)
- Selina (4.3km)
- Nerezina (4.3km)
- Klenovac (4.4km)
Accommodation around Donje Govedarište
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (2.7km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Jošanička Banja (4.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Beli Breg (3.9km)
- Sedlo (1.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pakleška Strana (3.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (1.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (2.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero (1.5km)
Airports close to Donje Govedarište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (198.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (204.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (209.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Donje Govedarište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (189.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.