Traveling Luck for Gornje Govedarište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gornje Govedariste?What's around Gornje Govedariste?
Wikipedia near Gornje Govedariste
Where to stay near Gornje Govedarište
The timezone in Gornje Govedariste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 16:41. It's light
Latitude. 43.7433°, Longitude. 21.8186°
Satellite map around Gornje Govedarište
Loading map of Gornje Govedarište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gornje Govedarište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gornje Govedarište (0km)
- Cerje (1km)
- Vasiljevac (1.1km)
- Donje Govedarište (1.1km)
- Beljakovica (1.5km)
- Grabčina (1.8km)
- Strani Seč (1.9km)
- Pakleš (2.1km)
- Prevalac (2.4km)
- Beljajka (2.6km)
- Krušje (2.8km)
- Pražnica (2.8km)
- Ivar (2.9km)
- Stubal (3.1km)
- Plandište (3.5km)
- Prince (3.6km)
- Granica (3.6km)
- Oravica (3.7km)
- Okološte (4km)
- Bučina (4.2km)
- Rajkov Oblog (4.3km)
- Krušej (4.3km)
- Krušik (4.4km)
- Lojšte (4.5km)
- Kučkovica (4.5km)
- Beljak (4.7km)
- Repušak (4.8km)
- Dobiževac (4.9km)
Accommodation around Gornje Govedarište
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (3.8km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Jošanička Banja (5.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Beli Breg (4.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sedlo (0.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pakleška Strana (2.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (1.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (3.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero (0.8km)
Airports close to Gornje Govedarište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (198.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (205km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (208.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gornje Govedarište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (188.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.