Traveling Luck for Beljakovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Beljakovica?What's around Beljakovica?
Wikipedia near Beljakovica
Where to stay near Beljakovica
The timezone in Beljakovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 17:19. It's light
Latitude. 43.7453°, Longitude. 21.8033°
Satellite map around Beljakovica
Loading map of Beljakovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Beljakovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Beljakovica (0km)
- Beljajka (1.1km)
- Prevalac (1.4km)
- Gornje Govedarište (1.5km)
- Donje Govedarište (1.5km)
- Plandište (2km)
- Cerje (2.2km)
- Vasiljevac (2.3km)
- Grabčina (2.7km)
- Krušik (2.9km)
- Prince (3km)
- Strani Seč (3.2km)
- Repušak (3.4km)
- Pražnica (3.5km)
- Pakleš (3.5km)
- Oravica (3.6km)
- Lojšte (3.6km)
- Krušje (3.8km)
- Redište (3.9km)
- Ivar (4.2km)
- Kučkovica (4.3km)
- Mali Lug (4.3km)
- Stubal (4.6km)
- Ivanac (4.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Beljakovica
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (3.3km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Jošanička Banja (4.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pakleška Strana (3.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (2.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero (2.2km)
Airports close to Beljakovica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (197.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (206.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (209.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Beljakovica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (187.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.