Traveling Luck for Beljajka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Beljajka?What's around Beljajka?
Wikipedia near Beljajka
Where to stay near Beljajka
The timezone in Beljajka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7447°, Longitude. 21.7917°
Satellite map around Beljajka
Loading map of Beljajka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Beljajka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Beljajka (0km)
- Plandište (1km)
- Beljakovica (1.1km)
- Prevalac (1.2km)
- Krušik (1.9km)
- Donje Govedarište (2.3km)
- Repušak (2.3km)
- Gornje Govedarište (2.6km)
- Prince (2.7km)
- Redište (2.8km)
- Lojšte (3.1km)
- Cerje (3.2km)
- Mali Lug (3.2km)
- Vasiljevac (3.4km)
- Grabčina (3.5km)
- Oravica (3.6km)
- Ivanac (4km)
- Pražnica (4.1km)
- Strani Seč (4.1km)
- Kučkovica (4.2km)
- Krušje (4.6km)
- Pakleš (4.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Beljajka
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (3.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (4.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (3.2km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Jošanička Banja (3.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero (3.3km)
Airports close to Beljajka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (196.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (207km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (210.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Beljajka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (187.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.