Traveling Luck for Lokva, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lokva?What's around Lokva?
Wikipedia near Lokva
Where to stay near Lokva
The timezone in Lokva is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:31. It's light
Latitude. 43.5081°, Longitude. 21.8667°
Satellite map around Lokva
Loading map of Lokva and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lokva, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Lokva (0km)
- Lipovo (0.8km)
- Kovilovo (1km)
- Podlipovo (1.1km)
- Rsova Šuma (1.5km)
- Krstina Bara (1.5km)
- Kruške (2.1km)
- Davljenik (2.3km)
- Košutica (2.5km)
- Gladno Polje (2.7km)
- Bosilovac (2.8km)
- Rudenica (3.1km)
- Podina (3.2km)
- Krugljaja (3.5km)
- Štava (3.5km)
- Slatina (3.5km)
- Suvi Krst (3.9km)
- Kelča (4km)
- Rudenica (4.1km)
- Mustafina Bara (4.7km)
- Butkovača (4.9km)
- Lunjevac (5km)
- Božino Lojze (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Lokva
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (4.1km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (4.9km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Glog (4.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (1.2km)
Airports close to Lokva
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (146.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (182.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (204.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (217.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (224.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lokva
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (219.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.