Traveling Luck for Kovilovo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kovilovo?What's around Kovilovo?
Wikipedia near Kovilovo
Where to stay near Kovilovo
The timezone in Kovilovo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 17:15. It's light
Latitude. 43.5056°, Longitude. 21.8569°
Satellite map around Kovilovo
Loading map of Kovilovo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kovilovo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kovilovo (0km)
- Krstina Bara (0.9km)
- Lipovo (1km)
- Lokva (1km)
- Košutica (1.7km)
- Rsova Šuma (2km)
- Gladno Polje (2.1km)
- Podlipovo (2.1km)
- Davljenik (2.2km)
- Slatina (2.7km)
- Podina (3km)
- Kruške (3km)
- Štava (3.1km)
- Bosilovac (3.2km)
- Kelča (3.4km)
- Rudenica (3.7km)
- Mustafina Bara (3.8km)
- Rudenica (3.9km)
- Krugljaja (3.9km)
- Suvi Krst (4.1km)
- Božino Lojze (4.5km)
- Smrdan (4.5km)
- Butkovača (4.7km)
- Lunjevac (5.1km)
- Kućište (5.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Kovilovo
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (5.1km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Glog (5.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (1.9km)
Airports close to Kovilovo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (145.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (182.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (204.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (218.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (224.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kovilovo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (219.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.