Traveling Luck for Rsova Šuma, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rsova Suma?What's around Rsova Suma?
Wikipedia near Rsova Suma
Where to stay near Rsova Šuma
The timezone in Rsova Suma is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:57 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.5192°, Longitude. 21.8661°
Satellite map around Rsova Šuma
Loading map of Rsova Šuma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rsova Šuma, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rsova Šuma (0km)
- Davljenik (1.3km)
- Bosilovac (1.3km)
- Podlipovo (1.4km)
- Lokva (1.5km)
- Krstina Bara (1.7km)
- Kruške (1.8km)
- Rudenica (1.8km)
- Kovilovo (2km)
- Krugljaja (2km)
- Podina (2.2km)
- Lipovo (2.3km)
- Suvi Krst (2.5km)
- Gladno Polje (2.5km)
- Štava (2.8km)
- Košutica (2.8km)
- Rudenica (3.1km)
- Slatina (3.5km)
- Kelča (3.6km)
- Lunjevac (3.6km)
- Butkovača (3.9km)
- Trnovača (4.5km)
- Božino Lojze (4.6km)
- Zmijarnik (4.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Rsova Šuma
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.5km)
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (3.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (3.4km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (3.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (0.4km)
Airports close to Rsova Šuma
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (147.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (183.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (206.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (217.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (223.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rsova Šuma
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (217.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.