Traveling Luck for Bosilovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bosilovac?What's around Bosilovac?
Wikipedia near Bosilovac
Where to stay near Bosilovac
The timezone in Bosilovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 15:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.5292°, Longitude. 21.8644°
Satellite map around Bosilovac
Loading map of Bosilovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bosilovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bosilovac (0km)
- Krugljaja (0.7km)
- Rudenica (0.9km)
- Suvi Krst (1.2km)
- Rsova Šuma (1.3km)
- Davljenik (1.3km)
- Podina (1.8km)
- Rudenica (2.4km)
- Lunjevac (2.4km)
- Kruške (2.4km)
- Podlipovo (2.6km)
- Štava (2.6km)
- Krstina Bara (2.7km)
- Lokva (2.8km)
- Gladno Polje (2.9km)
- Butkovača (3.1km)
- Kovilovo (3.2km)
- Trnovača (3.2km)
- Kelča (3.5km)
- Zmijarnik (3.5km)
- Košutica (3.5km)
- Lipovo (3.6km)
- Gabar (3.8km)
- Klen (3.9km)
- Slatina (3.9km)
Accommodation around Bosilovac
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3.2km)
- a burial site.
- Sveti Ilija (4.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (4km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (3.9km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (2.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (1.6km)
Airports close to Bosilovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (148.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (184.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (216.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (222.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bosilovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (216.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.