Traveling Luck for Gole Vrtače, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gole Vrtace?What's around Gole Vrtace?
Wikipedia near Gole Vrtace
Where to stay near Gole Vrtače
The timezone in Gole Vrtace is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 16:32. It's light
Latitude. 43.5444°, Longitude. 21.8564°
Satellite map around Gole Vrtače
Loading map of Gole Vrtače and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gole Vrtače, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Lunjevac (0.7km)
- Suvi Krst (1km)
- Trnovača (1.1km)
- Krugljaja (1.6km)
- Gabar (1.7km)
- Zmijarnik (1.7km)
- Bosilovac (2.1km)
- Rudenica (2.2km)
- Padalište (2.3km)
- Butkovača (2.3km)
- Rudenica (2.4km)
- Belodelska Ulja (2.5km)
- Požarak (2.5km)
- Podina (2.5km)
- Davljenik (2.9km)
- Štava (3.1km)
- Rsova Šuma (3.4km)
- Klen (3.6km)
- Selište (3.9km)
- Letnica (3.9km)
- Kelča (3.9km)
- Babatija (4km)
- Bazarje (4km)
- Gladno Polje (4km)
- Vinogradi (4.1km)
Accommodation around Gole Vrtače
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (1.5km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (3.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (2.6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (2.7km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (0km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (3.8km)
Airports close to Gole Vrtače
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (149.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (185.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (216.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (220.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gole Vrtače
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (214.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.