Traveling Luck for Belodelska Ulja, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Belodelska Ulja?What's around Belodelska Ulja?
Wikipedia near Belodelska Ulja
Where to stay near Belodelska Ulja
The timezone in Belodelska Ulja is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:28 and Sunset at 18:31. It's light
Latitude. 43.5617°, Longitude. 21.8672°
Satellite map around Belodelska Ulja
Loading map of Belodelska Ulja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Belodelska Ulja, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Belodelska Ulja (0km)
- Gabar (1.5km)
- Babatija (1.6km)
- Padalište (1.7km)
- Trnovača (1.8km)
- Letnica (2.3km)
- Stalovac (2.5km)
- Bazarje (2.8km)
- Lunjevac (2.9km)
- Klen (3km)
- Požarak (3.1km)
- Zmijarnik (3.1km)
- Grmada (3.2km)
- Suvi Krst (3.4km)
- Krugljaja (3.5km)
- Dubrava (3.6km)
- Vrbica (3.8km)
- Dubrava (3.9km)
- Rudenica (4km)
- Bosilovac (4.3km)
- Vlasina (4.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Belodelska Ulja
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (1km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (3.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (2.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (3.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (4km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (4.2km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (3.7km)
Airports close to Belodelska Ulja
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (186.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (214.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (219.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Belodelska Ulja
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.