Traveling Luck for Klisura, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Klisura?What's around Klisura?
Wikipedia near Klisura
Where to stay near Klisura
The timezone in Klisura is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:48 and Sunset at 15:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.5539°, Longitude. 21.8647°
Satellite map around Klisura
Loading map of Klisura and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Klisura, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Belodelska Ulja (1km)
- Trnovača (1.1km)
- Gabar (1.3km)
- Padalište (1.7km)
- Lunjevac (2km)
- Suvi Krst (2.3km)
- Krugljaja (2.5km)
- Zmijarnik (2.5km)
- Babatija (2.7km)
- Požarak (2.8km)
- Klen (2.9km)
- Letnica (2.9km)
- Rudenica (3.1km)
- Bosilovac (3.2km)
- Bazarje (3.3km)
- Stalovac (3.5km)
- Butkovača (3.7km)
- Rudenica (3.7km)
- Vrbica (3.7km)
- Dubrava (3.9km)
- Podina (4km)
- Dubrava (4.1km)
- Grmada (4.2km)
- Davljenik (4.2km)
Accommodation around Klisura
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (0km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (2.8km)
- Gorunovac (3.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (3.2km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (1.5km)
Airports close to Klisura
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (151.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (186km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (215.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (219.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Klisura
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (213.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.