Traveling Luck for Suvi Krst, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Suvi Krst?What's around Suvi Krst?
Wikipedia near Suvi Krst
Where to stay near Suvi Krst
The timezone in Suvi Krst is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 17:16. It's light
Latitude. 43.5369°, Longitude. 21.8575°
Satellite map around Suvi Krst
Loading map of Suvi Krst and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Suvi Krst, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Suvi Krst (0km)
- Krugljaja (0.8km)
- Bosilovac (1.2km)
- Lunjevac (1.2km)
- Rudenica (1.7km)
- Podina (1.8km)
- Rudenica (1.8km)
- Davljenik (1.9km)
- Trnovača (2km)
- Butkovača (2.2km)
- Zmijarnik (2.3km)
- Štava (2.4km)
- Rsova Šuma (2.5km)
- Gabar (2.7km)
- Gladno Polje (3.2km)
- Požarak (3.2km)
- Padalište (3.3km)
- Kelča (3.4km)
- Belodelska Ulja (3.4km)
- Krstina Bara (3.4km)
- Kruške (3.6km)
- Podlipovo (3.8km)
- Klen (3.8km)
- Lokva (3.9km)
- Košutica (4km)
- Slatina (4km)
- Selište (4.1km)
- Kovilovo (4.1km)
- Božino Lojze (4.1km)
Accommodation around Suvi Krst
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (2.3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (3.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Žljebura (3.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Srnski Kamen (3.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (3.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (2.2km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (2.8km)
Airports close to Suvi Krst
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (149.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (185.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (216.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (221km)
Airfields or small airports close to Suvi Krst
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (215.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.