Traveling Luck for Lunjevac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lunjevac?What's around Lunjevac?
Wikipedia near Lunjevac
Where to stay near Lunjevac
The timezone in Lunjevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 17:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5439°, Longitude. 21.8489°
Satellite map around Lunjevac
Loading map of Lunjevac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lunjevac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Lunjevac (0km)
- Zmijarnik (1.1km)
- Trnovača (1.2km)
- Suvi Krst (1.2km)
- Butkovača (1.7km)
- Rudenica (1.7km)
- Gabar (1.8km)
- Krugljaja (2km)
- Požarak (2km)
- Padalište (2.3km)
- Podina (2.3km)
- Bosilovac (2.4km)
- Štava (2.7km)
- Davljenik (2.8km)
- Rudenica (2.9km)
- Belodelska Ulja (2.9km)
- Selište (3.1km)
- Vinogradi (3.4km)
- Kelča (3.4km)
- Rsova Šuma (3.6km)
- Gladno Polje (3.8km)
- Dubrava (3.9km)
- Letnica (3.9km)
- Božino Lojze (3.9km)
- Bazarje (3.9km)
- Drum (4.2km)
- Krstina Bara (4.3km)
Accommodation around Lunjevac
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (2.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (3.3km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (0.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Ciganski Potok (4.2km)
Airports close to Lunjevac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (149.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (186.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (217.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (219.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lunjevac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (214.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.