Traveling Luck for Nerezine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Nerezine?What's around Nerezine?
Wikipedia near Nerezine
Where to stay near Nerezine
The timezone in Nerezine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:54 and Sunset at 16:39. It's light
Latitude. 43.5578°, Longitude. 21.8039°
Satellite map around Nerezine
Loading map of Nerezine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nerezine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Nerezine (0km)
- Drum (1.3km)
- Selište (2.1km)
- Guvnište (2.4km)
- Loznac (2.5km)
- Dubrava (2.6km)
- Oskoruša (2.7km)
- Vinogradi (2.7km)
- Suvi Krst (2.9km)
- Požarak (3km)
- Čair (3.2km)
- Razbovište (3.3km)
- Česma (3.3km)
- Dubrava (3.4km)
- Zmijarnik (3.5km)
- Konjska Poljana (3.6km)
- Cerak (3.7km)
- Butkovača (3.9km)
- Suvo Blato (4km)
- Bazarje (4.2km)
- Padalište (4.4km)
- Kućište (4.4km)
- Božino Lojze (4.6km)
- Gabar (4.6km)
- Lunjevac (4.6km)
Accommodation around Nerezine
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Belo Kamenje (3.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (2.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Vinorevac (1.9km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (3.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (2.7km)
Airports close to Nerezine
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (148.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (191km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (215.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (220km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nerezine
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.