Traveling Luck for Dobreš, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dobres?What's around Dobres?
Wikipedia near Dobres
Where to stay near Dobreš
The timezone in Dobres is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:41 and Sunset at 18:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5611°, Longitude. 21.8214°
Satellite map around Dobreš
Loading map of Dobreš and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dobreš, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dubrava (1.1km)
- Požarak (1.5km)
- Nerezine (1.7km)
- Selište (2.2km)
- Zmijarnik (2.3km)
- Drum (2.4km)
- Bazarje (2.6km)
- Cerak (2.6km)
- Padalište (2.7km)
- Gabar (3km)
- Vinogradi (3km)
- Letnica (3.1km)
- Trnovača (3.3km)
- Butkovača (3.3km)
- Lunjevac (3.5km)
- Guvnište (3.6km)
- Rudenica (4.1km)
- Loznac (4.2km)
- Oskoruša (4.3km)
- Belodelska Ulja (4.4km)
- Suvi Krst (4.4km)
- Gavrančić (4.5km)
Accommodation around Dobreš
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (1.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (1.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Rudina (2.6km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Vinorevac (3.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Visoki Čukar (4.4km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (2km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (3.7km)
Airports close to Dobreš
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (150.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (189.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (216.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (218.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dobreš
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.