Traveling Luck for Zmijarnik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zmijarnik?What's around Zmijarnik?
Wikipedia near Zmijarnik
Where to stay near Zmijarnik
The timezone in Zmijarnik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5489°, Longitude. 21.8392°
Satellite map around Zmijarnik
Loading map of Zmijarnik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zmijarnik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zmijarnik (0km)
- Požarak (1km)
- Lunjevac (1.1km)
- Trnovača (1.4km)
- Butkovača (1.6km)
- Gabar (1.7km)
- Padalište (1.9km)
- Rudenica (2.1km)
- Selište (2.3km)
- Suvi Krst (2.3km)
- Vinogradi (2.8km)
- Dubrava (2.9km)
- Podina (3km)
- Štava (3.1km)
- Krugljaja (3.1km)
- Belodelska Ulja (3.1km)
- Bazarje (3.2km)
- Drum (3.3km)
- Letnica (3.4km)
- Bosilovac (3.5km)
- Nerezine (3.5km)
- Kelča (3.7km)
- Davljenik (3.7km)
- Božino Lojze (3.8km)
- Rudenica (4km)
- Cerak (4.2km)
- Babatija (4.3km)
- Gladno Polje (4.3km)
Accommodation around Zmijarnik
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (2.5km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (1.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (0.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (1.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Vinorevac (4.4km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (3.7km)
Airports close to Zmijarnik
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (149.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (187.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (217.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (218.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zmijarnik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (213.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.