Traveling Luck for Gorunovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gorunovac?What's around Gorunovac?
Wikipedia near Gorunovac
Where to stay near Gorunovac
The timezone in Gorunovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:56 and Sunset at 19:04. It's light
Latitude. 43.5511°, Longitude. 21.8308°
Satellite map around Gorunovac
Loading map of Gorunovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gorunovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Požarak (0.8km)
- Zmijarnik (0.8km)
- Selište (1.7km)
- Butkovača (1.8km)
- Lunjevac (2km)
- Trnovača (2.2km)
- Gabar (2.2km)
- Padalište (2.2km)
- Vinogradi (2.3km)
- Dubrava (2.4km)
- Drum (2.5km)
- Rudenica (2.6km)
- Nerezine (2.7km)
- Suvi Krst (3.1km)
- Bazarje (3.1km)
- Letnica (3.4km)
- Štava (3.5km)
- Podina (3.5km)
- Belodelska Ulja (3.7km)
- Božino Lojze (3.7km)
- Kelča (3.8km)
- Cerak (3.8km)
- Krugljaja (4km)
- Kućište (4.2km)
Accommodation around Gorunovac
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3.2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (1.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (0km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (2.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Vinorevac (3.6km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (3.3km)
Airports close to Gorunovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (149.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (188.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (217.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (218.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gorunovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (213km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.