Traveling Luck for Selište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Seliste?What's around Seliste?
Wikipedia near Seliste
Where to stay near Selište
The timezone in Seliste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 17:14. It's light
Latitude. 43.5447°, Longitude. 21.8158°
Satellite map around Selište
Loading map of Selište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Selište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Selište (0km)
- Vinogradi (0.8km)
- Drum (1.1km)
- Butkovača (2km)
- Nerezine (2.1km)
- Zmijarnik (2.3km)
- Požarak (2.4km)
- Božino Lojze (2.7km)
- Rudenica (2.8km)
- Kućište (2.8km)
- Dubrava (3km)
- Lunjevac (3.1km)
- Suvi Krst (3.2km)
- Kelča (3.2km)
- Štava (3.3km)
- Dubrava (3.3km)
- Podina (3.7km)
- Trnovača (3.7km)
- Loznac (3.8km)
- Gabar (3.8km)
- Padalište (3.8km)
- Čair (3.9km)
- Suvi Krst (4.1km)
- Često (4.1km)
- Čergarište (4.3km)
- Slatina (4.3km)
Accommodation around Selište
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (2.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (1.7km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (3.9km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (4.3km)
Airports close to Selište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (148km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (189.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (217.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (219.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Selište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (213.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.