Traveling Luck for Glavičica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Glavicica?What's around Glavicica?
Wikipedia near Glavicica
Where to stay near Glavičica
The timezone in Glavicica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:41 and Sunset at 18:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5397°, Longitude. 21.8272°
Satellite map around Glavičica
Loading map of Glavičica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glavičica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Butkovača (0.7km)
- Selište (1.3km)
- Vinogradi (1.3km)
- Rudenica (1.5km)
- Zmijarnik (1.7km)
- Lunjevac (2.1km)
- Štava (2.2km)
- Božino Lojze (2.2km)
- Požarak (2.3km)
- Kelča (2.3km)
- Drum (2.4km)
- Podina (2.4km)
- Kućište (2.8km)
- Suvi Krst (2.9km)
- Trnovača (3km)
- Nerezine (3.2km)
- Gabar (3.3km)
- Gladno Polje (3.4km)
- Davljenik (3.4km)
- Slatina (3.5km)
- Padalište (3.5km)
- Krugljaja (3.7km)
- Bosilovac (3.8km)
- Dubrava (3.8km)
- Dubrava (3.9km)
- Košutica (4.2km)
- Suvi Krst (4.3km)
- Mustafina Bara (4.3km)
Accommodation around Glavičica
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (2.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Čuljkovac (4.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (1.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (2.8km)
Airports close to Glavičica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (148km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (187.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (218.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (219.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Glavičica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (214.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.