Traveling Luck for Butkovača, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Butkovaca?What's around Butkovaca?
Wikipedia near Butkovaca
Where to stay near Butkovača
The timezone in Butkovaca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:09 and Sunset at 19:08. It's light
Latitude. 43.5372°, Longitude. 21.8339°
Satellite map around Butkovača
Loading map of Butkovača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Butkovača, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Butkovača (0km)
- Rudenica (0.8km)
- Zmijarnik (1.6km)
- Štava (1.6km)
- Lunjevac (1.7km)
- Podina (1.8km)
- Vinogradi (1.9km)
- Selište (2km)
- Kelča (2.1km)
- Suvi Krst (2.2km)
- Božino Lojze (2.3km)
- Požarak (2.5km)
- Davljenik (2.7km)
- Trnovača (2.7km)
- Gladno Polje (2.9km)
- Krugljaja (3.1km)
- Bosilovac (3.1km)
- Drum (3.1km)
- Kućište (3.1km)
- Slatina (3.1km)
- Gabar (3.1km)
- Padalište (3.5km)
- Košutica (3.8km)
- Krstina Bara (3.8km)
- Rsova Šuma (3.9km)
- Rudenica (3.9km)
- Nerezine (3.9km)
- Mustafina Bara (4.2km)
- Dubrava (4.2km)
Accommodation around Butkovača
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3.7km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (3.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Žljebura (3.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Čuljkovac (3.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (1.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (2.3km)
Airports close to Butkovača
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (148km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (187.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (218.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (219.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Butkovača
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (214.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.