Traveling Luck for Davljenik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Davljenik?What's around Davljenik?
Wikipedia near Davljenik
Where to stay near Davljenik
The timezone in Davljenik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5225°, Longitude. 21.8536°
Satellite map around Davljenik
Loading map of Davljenik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Davljenik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Davljenik (0km)
- Podina (0.9km)
- Rsova Šuma (1.3km)
- Bosilovac (1.3km)
- Krstina Bara (1.5km)
- Gladno Polje (1.5km)
- Štava (1.5km)
- Rudenica (1.9km)
- Suvi Krst (1.9km)
- Krugljaja (2km)
- Košutica (2.2km)
- Kovilovo (2.2km)
- Rudenica (2.3km)
- Lokva (2.3km)
- Kelča (2.4km)
- Slatina (2.5km)
- Podlipovo (2.6km)
- Butkovača (2.7km)
- Lunjevac (2.8km)
- Lipovo (2.9km)
- Kruške (3km)
- Božino Lojze (3.4km)
- Zmijarnik (3.7km)
- Trnovača (3.9km)
- Mustafina Bara (4km)
- Vinogradi (4.3km)
Accommodation around Davljenik
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.2km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (2.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (1.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (4.3km)
Airports close to Davljenik
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (147.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (184.5km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (206.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (218km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (222.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Davljenik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (217.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.