Traveling Luck for Vrelo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vrelo?What's around Vrelo?
Wikipedia near Vrelo
Where to stay near Vrelo
The timezone in Vrelo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:31 and Sunset at 18:29. It's light
Latitude. 43.5297°, Longitude. 21.8264°
Satellite map around Vrelo
Loading map of Vrelo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vrelo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kelča (1km)
- Božino Lojze (1.1km)
- Butkovača (1.2km)
- Štava (1.2km)
- Rudenica (1.3km)
- Vinogradi (1.7km)
- Podina (1.9km)
- Kućište (2km)
- Slatina (2.2km)
- Selište (2.2km)
- Gladno Polje (2.2km)
- Davljenik (2.8km)
- Zmijarnik (2.8km)
- Lunjevac (2.8km)
- Košutica (3km)
- Mustafina Bara (3km)
- Suvi Krst (3.1km)
- Drum (3.1km)
- Krstina Bara (3.4km)
- Požarak (3.6km)
- Bosilovac (3.6km)
- Čergarište (3.6km)
- Krugljaja (3.8km)
- Dubrava (3.8km)
- Trnovača (3.9km)
- Smrdan (4km)
- Rsova Šuma (4km)
- Često (4.2km)
- Nerezine (4.2km)
- Široko Polje (4.3km)
- Kovilovo (4.3km)
Accommodation around Vrelo
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (4.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Jovan (3.7km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (3.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Žljebura (4.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Srnski Kamen (4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (2.8km)
Airports close to Vrelo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (146.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (187.1km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (207.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (219.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (219.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vrelo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (215.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.