Traveling Luck for Loznac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Loznac?What's around Loznac?
Wikipedia near Loznac
Where to stay near Loznac
The timezone in Loznac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 17:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5539°, Longitude. 21.7783°
Satellite map around Loznac
Loading map of Loznac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Loznac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Loznac (0km)
- Česma (0.9km)
- Čair (1.1km)
- Oskoruša (1.1km)
- Konjska Poljana (1.4km)
- Suvi Krst (1.5km)
- Razbovište (2.1km)
- Guvnište (2.4km)
- Nerezine (2.5km)
- Drum (2.6km)
- Dubrava (2.6km)
- Bačište (3.4km)
- Donja Bara (3.7km)
- Selište (3.8km)
- Često (3.9km)
- Vinogradi (3.9km)
- Suvo Blato (3.9km)
- Čalija (4.2km)
- Poligon (4.3km)
- Krošar (4.4km)
- Ravna Šuma (4.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Loznac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Belo Kamenje (2.6km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir )) (( Sveti Arandel (3.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Trojica (3.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jovančin Vrh (3.4km)
Airports close to Loznac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (147.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (192.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (214.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (222.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Loznac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.