Traveling Luck for Guvnište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Guvniste?What's around Guvniste?
Wikipedia near Guvniste
Where to stay near Guvnište
The timezone in Guvniste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 16:39. It's light
Latitude. 43.5711°, Longitude. 21.7861°
Satellite map around Guvnište
Loading map of Guvnište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guvnište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Guvnište (0km)
- Razbovište (1.2km)
- Oskoruša (1.4km)
- Suvo Blato (1.7km)
- Loznac (2.4km)
- Nerezine (2.4km)
- Konjska Poljana (2.5km)
- Česma (3km)
- Čair (3.5km)
- Drum (3.5km)
- Suvi Krst (3.8km)
- Dubrava (3.9km)
- Cerak (4.2km)
- Donja Bara (4.3km)
- Prisad (4.4km)
- Selište (4.5km)
- Janjin Grob (4.7km)
- Hajduča Poljana (4.7km)
- Rašina Livada (4.7km)
Accommodation around Guvnište
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir )) (( Sveti Arandel (4.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Trojica (4.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čardak (2.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Milivojev Kamen (4.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jovančin Vrh (3.1km)
Airports close to Guvnište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (149.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (193.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (213.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (220.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Guvnište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.