Traveling Luck for Gabar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gabar?What's around Gabar?
Wikipedia near Gabar
Where to stay near Gabar
The timezone in Gabar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 18:24. It's light
Latitude. 43.5572°, Longitude. 21.8522°
Satellite map around Gabar
Loading map of Gabar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gabar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gabar (0km)
- Padalište (0.6km)
- Trnovača (0.7km)
- Belodelska Ulja (1.5km)
- Požarak (1.6km)
- Zmijarnik (1.7km)
- Lunjevac (1.8km)
- Letnica (2.2km)
- Bazarje (2.3km)
- Babatija (2.6km)
- Suvi Krst (2.7km)
- Dubrava (2.8km)
- Butkovača (3.1km)
- Krugljaja (3.2km)
- Rudenica (3.4km)
- Grmada (3.8km)
- Cerak (3.8km)
- Selište (3.8km)
- Bosilovac (3.8km)
- Stalovac (3.9km)
- Rudenica (4km)
- Podina (4km)
- Klen (4.1km)
Accommodation around Gabar
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (1.3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (1.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (4.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (2.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (4.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Visoki Čukar (4.2km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (3.4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (3.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Budina (3.3km)
Airports close to Gabar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (151.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (187.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (215.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (218.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gabar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.