Traveling Luck for Padalište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Padaliste?What's around Padaliste?
Wikipedia near Padaliste
Where to stay near Padalište
The timezone in Padaliste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:13 and Sunset at 17:18. It's light
Latitude. 43.5611°, Longitude. 21.8494°
Satellite map around Padalište
Loading map of Padalište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Padalište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Padalište (0km)
- Gabar (0.6km)
- Trnovača (1.2km)
- Požarak (1.4km)
- Letnica (1.6km)
- Belodelska Ulja (1.7km)
- Bazarje (1.8km)
- Zmijarnik (1.9km)
- Lunjevac (2.3km)
- Dubrava (2.4km)
- Babatija (2.4km)
- Cerak (3.2km)
- Suvi Krst (3.3km)
- Grmada (3.3km)
- Butkovača (3.5km)
- Krugljaja (3.8km)
- Stalovac (3.8km)
- Selište (3.8km)
- Rudenica (3.9km)
- Nerezine (4.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Padalište
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (1.7km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (1.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (2.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (4.2km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (2.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (3.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Budina (3km)
Airports close to Padalište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (151.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (187.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (215.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (218.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Padalište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.