Traveling Luck for Požarak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pozarak?What's around Pozarak?
Wikipedia near Pozarak
Where to stay near Požarak
The timezone in Pozarak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5561°, Longitude. 21.8358°
Satellite map around Požarak
Loading map of Požarak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Požarak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Požarak (0km)
- Zmijarnik (1km)
- Padalište (1.4km)
- Gabar (1.6km)
- Trnovača (1.8km)
- Dubrava (1.9km)
- Lunjevac (2km)
- Bazarje (2.4km)
- Selište (2.4km)
- Butkovača (2.5km)
- Letnica (2.6km)
- Nerezine (3km)
- Belodelska Ulja (3.1km)
- Rudenica (3.1km)
- Vinogradi (3.1km)
- Drum (3.2km)
- Cerak (3.2km)
- Suvi Krst (3.2km)
- Babatija (3.8km)
- Podina (4km)
- Krugljaja (4km)
- Štava (4.1km)
- Grmada (4.4km)
Accommodation around Požarak
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (2.8km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (0.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (0.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (2.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Vinorevac (4.3km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (2.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (3.7km)
Airports close to Požarak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (150.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (188.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (217.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (217.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Požarak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.