Traveling Luck for Žljebura, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zljebura?What's around Zljebura?
Wikipedia near Zljebura
Where to stay near Žljebura
The timezone in Zljebura is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5617°, Longitude. 21.8378°
Satellite map around Žljebura
Loading map of Žljebura and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Žljebura, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Požarak (0.7km)
- Padalište (1.1km)
- Dubrava (1.4km)
- Gabar (1.5km)
- Bazarje (1.6km)
- Zmijarnik (1.7km)
- Letnica (1.9km)
- Trnovača (1.9km)
- Lunjevac (2.6km)
- Cerak (2.6km)
- Belodelska Ulja (2.8km)
- Selište (3km)
- Butkovača (3.2km)
- Nerezine (3.3km)
- Babatija (3.3km)
- Drum (3.6km)
- Grmada (3.7km)
- Suvi Krst (3.7km)
- Vinogradi (3.8km)
- Rudenica (3.8km)
- Gavrančić (4.4km)
Accommodation around Žljebura
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (2.8km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (0.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (1.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (4.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Visoki Čukar (3.7km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (2.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (3km)
Airports close to Žljebura
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (150.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (188.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (216.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (217.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Žljebura
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.