Traveling Luck for Čukarica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cukarica?What's around Cukarica?
Wikipedia near Cukarica
Where to stay near Čukarica
The timezone in Cukarica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 17:17. It's light
Latitude. 43.5639°, Longitude. 21.8086°
Satellite map around Čukarica
Loading map of Čukarica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čukarica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Nerezine (0.9km)
- Dubrava (1.9km)
- Drum (2.1km)
- Guvnište (2.3km)
- Selište (2.6km)
- Požarak (2.8km)
- Cerak (2.8km)
- Oskoruša (3km)
- Loznac (3.2km)
- Vinogradi (3.3km)
- Razbovište (3.4km)
- Bazarje (3.5km)
- Zmijarnik (3.5km)
- Suvo Blato (3.7km)
- Suvi Krst (3.7km)
- Padalište (3.9km)
- Čair (4km)
- Česma (4km)
- Letnica (4.1km)
- Konjska Poljana (4.1km)
- Prisad (4.2km)
- Butkovača (4.2km)
- Gabar (4.2km)
- Dubrava (4.3km)
- Gavrančić (4.5km)
- Trnovača (4.5km)
Accommodation around Čukarica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Belo Kamenje (4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (2.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (2.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Rudina (3.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Vinorevac (2.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čardak (4.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (4.3km)
Airports close to Čukarica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (149.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (191.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (215.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (219.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čukarica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.