Traveling Luck for Budina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Budina?What's around Budina?
Wikipedia near Budina
Where to stay near Budina
The timezone in Budina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 16:32. It's light
Latitude. 43.5625°, Longitude. 21.8183°
Satellite map around Budina
Loading map of Budina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Budina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dubrava (1.2km)
- Nerezine (1.5km)
- Požarak (1.9km)
- Drum (2.3km)
- Selište (2.3km)
- Cerak (2.5km)
- Zmijarnik (2.7km)
- Bazarje (2.7km)
- Padalište (3km)
- Vinogradi (3.2km)
- Guvnište (3.3km)
- Gabar (3.3km)
- Letnica (3.3km)
- Trnovača (3.6km)
- Butkovača (3.6km)
- Lunjevac (3.8km)
- Oskoruša (4km)
- Loznac (4km)
- Prisad (4.3km)
- Suvi Krst (4.3km)
- Razbovište (4.3km)
- Gavrančić (4.4km)
- Rudenica (4.4km)
- Suvo Blato (4.5km)
Accommodation around Budina
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (1.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (1.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Rudina (2.9km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (4.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Vinorevac (3.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Visoki Čukar (4.4km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (2km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (3.7km)
Airports close to Budina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (150.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (190.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (216km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (218.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Budina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.