Traveling Luck for Petrov Kamen, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Petrov Kamen?What's around Petrov Kamen?
Wikipedia near Petrov Kamen
Where to stay near Petrov Kamen
The timezone in Petrov Kamen is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 15:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5658°, Longitude. 21.8392°
Satellite map around Petrov Kamen
Loading map of Petrov Kamen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Petrov Kamen, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bazarje (1.1km)
- Padalište (1.2km)
- Dubrava (1.2km)
- Požarak (1.3km)
- Letnica (1.4km)
- Gabar (1.7km)
- Cerak (2.2km)
- Zmijarnik (2.2km)
- Trnovača (2.2km)
- Belodelska Ulja (2.7km)
- Babatija (2.9km)
- Lunjevac (3km)
- Grmada (3.2km)
- Nerezine (3.5km)
- Selište (3.5km)
- Butkovača (3.8km)
- Gavrančić (3.9km)
- Drum (4km)
- Suvi Krst (4.2km)
- Vinogradi (4.3km)
- Prisad (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Petrov Kamen
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Srednja Kosa (3.9km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (2.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (0.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (2.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (3.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Rudina (2.9km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (1.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (2.4km)
Airports close to Petrov Kamen
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (151.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (188.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (216.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (217km)
Airfields or small airports close to Petrov Kamen
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.